"Working together to represent the interests of the Lower Lonsdale business community by fostering a positive business environment for the benefit of the community at large."
- The LLBA exists to serve its members.
- The purposes of the Association are to promote:
- business growth and development
- community spirit and good business citizenship
- public understanding of community planning, and to actively participate in it
- the educational, charitable, athletic and community endeavours of North Vancouver
- the business interests of the merchants of North Vancouver
HOW ARE WE ORGANIZED?
- The LLBA is a registered British Columbia Non-Profit Society structured with a Board of Directors to take responsibility for the operations of the organization. Directors meetings are normally held each month
WHO ARE MEMBERS?
- Members are local business owners or operators, or employees representing their business employer. Local non-profit societies or associations are also welcome.
WHAT ARE THE MEMBERSHIP FEES?
- Fees are only $56 (Incl. HST) per year, or part year, payable to the Lower Lonsdale Business Association
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Contact us directly: email@example.com
Come as a guest to a General Meeting or talk to any of our members.
- Provide your e-mail address to be kept fully informed of LLBA business, news and events.