Top 5 Reasons to Join the LLBA
1. Help influence local business and community issues that can affect your business
2. Expand your network by Networking
3. Generate new business ideas through exposure to different business strategies
4. Participate in generating ideas that could increase local consumer traffic
5. Get access to resources and people
- Members benefit from their association with other business owners and representatives.
- They network to discuss matters of mutual interest or concern; and to benefit from the advice and experience of others, including notable guest speakers.
- Their business profile is enhanced by their membership, and their business is exposed more in the North Vancouver market through activities of the Association, including major public events sponsored by the LLBA.
- Other local groups, including the City of N. Vancouver seek representatives and positions from the Association on transportation, property development proposals; and on economic development, tourism and property tax matters.
- Discounts from other businesses and co-op advertising opportunities
- Simply become a member, attend General Meetings whenever you can, assist in some of the events sponsored by the LLBA, help with some of the administrative work and consider serving on the Board of Directors.
- Members are local business owners or operators, or employees representing their business employer. Local non-profit societies or associations are also welcome.
- Fees are only $50 + 5% GST ($52.50 per year), or part year, simply complete the online membership application.
- Please contact us at 888 659-2208 or by e-mail: LLBA@loloinfo.ca
- Come as a guest to a General Meeting or talk to any of our members.
- Provide your e-mail address to be kept fully informed of LLBA business, news and to receive meeting minutes.